Monday, July 18, 2005
- PTown Day 2: Relish, C&U, PJ's & Chocolate
- Excerpt: We spent much of yesterday alternating between watching Frisket frolic in the froth as the tide ebbed and flowed. Last year the low tide times were in the morning and late afternoon, this year the times are midday and midnight. We took a stroll down Commercial Street for lunch but ended up eating lunch on the way back at Relish. For dinner we ate...
Friday, September 29, 2006
- 2006 Wired NextFest
- Excerpt: I went to the Wired NextFest at Javits' this afternoon. My one word review: eh. To be fair, this was a preview day, and several of the booths were either unstaffed or yet to be set up. However I think I got the general idea of what's being displayed. No doubt there are many cool technologies under development and being demoed, but eh. A...
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
- Bring back the O'Briens
- Excerpt: CNN takes another step down in quality by replacing the O'Briens of American Morning.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
- nextNY @ 2.0: Tomorrow 21/2/08 @ Antarctica Bar
- Excerpt: p. The anarcho-syndicalist digital networking group NextNY is throwing a birthday party for itself tomorrow night at the Antarctica Bar (287 Hudson, x-street Spring). If you're in NYC and want to meet/greet people doing cutting edge digital activities in NYC, come! p. I have nothing else interesting to say. p. Well, except that I mean anarcho-syndicalist in the Monty Python sense of the phrase....