Thursday, September 13, 2001
- NYC Landscape 970901
- Excerpt: Photo of the Lower Manhattan (NYC) skyline from September 1, 1997.
Wednesday, May 5, 2004
- The last to fall is the first to rise
- Excerpt: New York Region > Rising Above Ground Zero, Tower Slowly Takes Shape" href="http://nytimes.com/2004/05/05/nyregion/05rebuild.html"> Rising Above Ground Zero, Tower Slowly Takes ShapeThat skyscraper of muscular concrete and sinewy steel on Vesey Street is not just overlooking the World Trade Center site, it is part of it. Building No. 7, the last tower lost on Sept. 11, 2001, is the first to be rebuilt. Its...
Thursday, August 12, 2004
- 7 World Trade Center
- Excerpt: Went for a walk to the new location of the Bowling Green post office (it's moved to the West Broadway end of the Church Street Station post office) and took a few pictures with my Nokia 6820 phone (when is it going to be safe to just call these things tricorders?) ￼￼ Photos of the new 7 World Trade Center taken with a Nokia 6820 on August 11, 2004.
Monday, October 15, 2007
- Google Maps: Insanely Detailed about Ground Zero?
- Excerpt: Do Google Maps display the construction trailers dotting the WTC site?